Friday, September 21, 2007

a little Fall Bounty...

for the first day of Autumn.
Our neighbor Catherine came by, angling to trade some grape harvest for some tomatoes-- but she was out of luck at our house. Our tomatoes this year--pardon me--sucked. The only ones that produced anything were the SuperGold cherry tomatoes, and that apparently is no accomplishment. I fear we may have some ... problem. Next year we'll try harder. Maybe in barrels. Great tomatoes are the one edible I'd really like to do well. But the last couple years, definitely not-so-good. Alas.

3 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Carol Michel said...

My tomatoes did not do well this year, either. Too dry, too hot? Not sure, but there is always next year.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Connie said...

What lovely looking grapes!!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

My tomatoes did not do well this year either. They will do better next year...I hope! :)
Yummy looking grapes...My dad came this morning with more grapes from his garden, I almost posted them tonight...:)

Catherine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts