Friday, September 14, 2007

the T-shirts are here!

You may recall my sketch for this project from a month or so back... and that I was learning photoshop back in the winter.
The first tangible printed results arrived today-- just the day before the day they were needed for our small town fair!


There are a few small things I might change, if I could,, but basically, I'm quite pleased, and so are the others who have seen them thus far-- when Tony & I modeled two colors to this evening's neighborhood potluck.
Huge thanks to the efforts of Barbara in working with the printers, selecting the background colors, and keeping me on track! (click on t-shirts to enlarge 'em!)

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Connie said...

Beautiful! I would definitely wear that shirt, especially the mint green one. :-)

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Carol Michel said...

Those are cool! You did a wonderful job on the design and color choices.

Carol at May Dreams Gardens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts