Monday, July 06, 2009

Russian River Rose Co.












We'd heard of this place in Healdsburg-- (open mostly on weekends in the spring) but somehow had never gotten there, so I made up for it by going twice in one week back in May...

If you like roses, or gardens at all, or vineyards even, try to go! Also lots o' irises, in the season.

I know that Butterscotch, (the unusually-colored bud, below) lies in my future, & I purchased Distant Drums, another slightly quirky-colored one I'd been seeking for a while. (last two photos)



That day we also visited the Dragonfly Farm, very close by, which is mostly a cut-flower business, although they allow visitors to wander their lovely flower fields.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger chuck b. said...

We visited there in May too and Butterscotch was my favorite! No room for it right now, but...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts