Sunday, October 05, 2008

exhibit A:

We frequently walk a stretch of bike trail close to our home, and of course, I frequently have camera in hand, documenting the subtle color changes in the landscape over time.

these 2 photos were taken in early October (a couple of days ago), and early June.
The pictures weren't cropped after the fact, and I made no effort to stand in just the same place.
No, I have a feeling that my intrinsic personal sense of composition causes me to photograph the same scene over and over again, and I could probably find pictures of this tree in other seasons in my archive.
I was struck by just how similar these two are...

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Katie said...

That is very cool! I tend to take the same pictures over and over as well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts