Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Workshop

The garden? grey grey grey. and cold. an inch of ice on the cat's water bowl. brrrr.
Meanwhile, over at my sister Karen's in Calistoga it was toasty warm this past weekend, and full of Christmas projects underway. There was card-making and cookie-baking.







And yes, there's something funny going on with Claire's hair. There was practice for the Christmas Eve's Program (a family tradition) going on. (and I just have to say here, that I always have more pictures of Claire to choose from than I do of Lauren-- because half the time Lauren is behind the camera! She's developing a knack for photography, and she can figure out anything digital twice as fast as I can...)








Here's how Claire's hair got that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts