Thursday, May 18, 2006

and kitty too

There I am in my little garden world, with studio building behind me. I'm always trying to get a good shot of the garden furball, but the camera has a delay, and he blurs...

Did you know that rays of sun like this are called 'crepuscular'? Does that seem right to you? Surely we could come up with something more apt.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts